Cabling Engineer - Full training and certification will be provided!
Up to £35,000 per annum DOE plus Vehicle and excellent benefits!
Poole (Work is performed throughout the UK)
TeamJobs is excited to be working with a global and WIFI network service provider, our client offers a comprehensive consultancy service to support customers and partners who require the technical expertise of a wireless expert. They have a modern, open-plan office, which, along with their friendly and hardworking culture, should help you to feel right at home.
I am on the lookout for an experienced Installation Engineer. You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and supporting Wi-Fi and networking solutions. You will possess excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to customers and a high degree of technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies and products including; LAN, Wi-Fi and hardware equipment.
Skills & Experience:
- Commissioning, integration, and maintenance/fault-finding activities across for cabling, wireless networking and wireless Point to Point equipment.
- Wi-Fi Surveying and health checks
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA - escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an installation role
- Wi-Fi and Network cabling installation
- Must have a full driving license
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
Fadi Jawish at TeamJobs
This is a great opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join our highly successful company with a great reputation in the market. Full training and certification will be provided as part of the role and for you to progress your career further.