The role exists to develop, test and implement EDI (electronic data interchange) transactions for the EMEA region. Duties to include:
- Develop, Test and implement EDI transactions
- Setup, Maintain and troubleshoot FTP connection for EDI transactions
- Maintain EDI documentation as required to help supporting clients
- Participate and assist in ensuring all EDI transaction have been processed successfully
and perform debugging activities if necessary
- Support sales operational directives with production of report / tools to assist with
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level having worked within a business environment.
Possess 2 plus years of practical experience in an EDI environment, and have hands on experience of the following:
- Data communication methods such as VAN, FTP or AS2
- Creation and troubleshooting of EDI mapping with Gentran Software
- Experience with mapping ANSI x12, Edifact and XML standards
- Working knowledge of a VAN GXS is preferred
- Web methods Trading Networks B2B software
- Spec builder or equivalent EC productivity tool
- Proficient with SQL
Excellent interpersonal and listening skills as well as confidence in communication skills are a must.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK.