Mako Precision Engineering Ltd is a stimulating and challenging place to work and this is an excellent opportunity to work in a small but busy team Programming and Operating CNC Lathes helping the company meet production requirements.
Working within the manufacturing team you will support the company in meeting deadlines set by our wide range of customers whilst working within the constraints of ethical trading and good engineering practice.
- To produce a high quality product by Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Lathes ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
- To maintain and improve productivity where possible, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Maintaining set-up sheets as required and in line with company procedure.
- Ensuring work area kept clean and tidy at all times by keeping machine and all associated tools and equipment in a clean and tidy manner.
- Working within a safe environment by ensuring all company procedures and Health & Safety legislation is followed at all times.
- Programming experience with Fanuc controls
- Cad and Cad Cam experience would also be of a benefit
- Ability to operate more than one machine
- To be motivated with a “can do” attitude
- A team player
- Organised, focused and able to adopt a high level of attention to detail within your work
- An understanding and appreciation of health and safety
- Ability to use own initiative to hit realistic deadlines
- Rate being offered is £14 - £16.00 which is negotiable depending on experience, plus overtime with overtime rates may be available
- Hours of work are 8am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Standard week is 40hrs, Overtime is regularly available based at time and half, giving you the opportunity to earn in Excess of £40k per annumm
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £14.00 to £16.00 /hour
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Required)