What will be your key deliverables?
Utilise existing and develop as appropriate systems and processes to support SVC functions.
To provide SVC technical support to enquiries originating from our CS Hotline
To provide technical assistance and support to installation and distribution partner engineers (OA partners)
Partner Portal service case monitoring and escalation / resolution
End user service support / Technical site support visits / site inspection visits
Complete and submit detailed and accurate site visit / site inspection / site repair reports in a timeous fashion.
Escalation of the above where the issue cannot be resolved; ensure high quality and detail information is provided in the process
Pass on HVAC technical knowledge to other member of the team and network both informally and via planned training events in conjunction with Samsung
Provide ad hoc reports to help improve the overall service. For example; specific OA engineers requiring training to reduce future support request volume
Attend occasional meetings in Samsung (various locations but mostly Chertsey) for meetings and training.
Working with line manager and Samsung to review KPIs and key statistics to further develop the support process
Work with Samsung CS service team in compilation of (and support through)
Responses to customer facing FAQs
Service Bulletins & Tech Tips
Test questions/answers to build test bank for SVC training courses
Role and Responsibilities
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
Essential Skills :
Desirable Skills :
- Strong technical engineer background. Minimum 5 years in a field SVC role in the air-conditioning / heat pump industry
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborate closely with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide advice to non-technically aware customers (either internally or externally)
- Ability to work well within a team as well as on own.
- Work closely with the sales department to resolve any issues with partners.
- Full UK driving licence with fewer than 6 points
- Tenacious approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task and effectively prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) for wide variety of audiences (e.g. non-technical, technical, commercial, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
What does success look like?
- A ‘can do’ and positive demeanour , perform well in a face paced environment, providing the customer with more than they were expecting
- Be able top, review, measure and document challenges/opportunities and bring them to the attention of the relevant customers for support and resolution
- Adaptable to change and the ambiguity which may exist while change is effected
- Willing to prioritise the customers and their experience
- 1 - 2 interviews
- Head of AC and line manager supported by HR
- Dependent on role a presentation may be required