Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta .
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Service Design team aims to improve the customer experience by minimizing the time taken to go live; maximizing
uptime; and minimizing lifecycle costs. It does this by ensuring systems are designed to be efficiently installed,
maintained and serviced:
- Use Through Life Cost models to provide trade-off analyses and to support business cases
- Work closely with product engineers to ensure designs achieve optimal through life costs
- Define the needs of the Installation and Service Teams using workflows and requirements
- Liaise closely with product engineers to ensure the needs are satisfied
- Ensure a smooth deployment of new and upgraded products to the field
- Perform the role of Service Design Engineer within new product development projects
- Consult the Installation and Service Teams on their needs and capture them using workflows and
- Build and use Through Life Cost Models
- Participate in product design and safety reviews
- Develop and validate installation and service procedures.
- Assist technical authors in the writing of installation and service manuals
- Define spare parts and installed based tracking requirements
- Create Service Design plans and provide reports on progress
- Support the training department in the production of product related technical courses
- Create and review Field Change Orders to update systems in the field
- Write and review product handover information
- Provide high level technical assistance to the Installation and Service Teams for new products
- Offer on-site assistance when required
- Min. HND/HNC Electronic & Electrical/Mechanical engineering or scientific background
- Experience working in product development environments
- Strong analytical skills able to solve personal and business level problems
- Exceptional technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills capable of rational, structured and logical thinking.
- To possess proven mechanical, electrical and computer skills at practical and conceptual levels
- Written and verbal output must be concise and accurate
- Experience using business systems
- Highly conversant and experienced with some products in the Elekta portfolio
- Willing to travel to site and prepared to work outside normal working hours to resolve customer issues and
validate new products
- Excellent customer skills and proactive communicator
- To engender and uphold Elekta’s values and to represent the company in a professional and positive manner