It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
MSP Channel Sales Engineer, EMEA
Proofpoint is seeking a Channel Sales Engineer to join our growing Sales Engineering team. You will be a key member of the Proofpoint Channel SE team and supporting MSPs in the EMEA region. You will be relied on daily as you work closely with other members of the channel sales team to deliver the most successful security platform available for SMBs, Essentials. You will get to know your partners well, as they utilize you as their technical point of contact through our mutual customers’ sales cycles. You will develop/coach/mentor the technical community in Proofpoint’s channel resellers to pitch, demonstrate, and lead customer proof of concept engagement providing enterprise-class cybersecurity solution for SMBs.
Whilst Proofpoint has several established MSP partners in the EMEA region, your role will be to both provide technical sales support growing those existing partners and to work alongside the MSP Channel Account Manager who will focus on identifying, recruitment, onboarding and development of new business relationships across the EMEA region. The successful candidate will possess a strong business acumen and have a good understanding of the EMEA MSP market.
- Develop and execute a channel reseller business plan that accelerates Proofpoint technology adoption
- Enable/Mentor/Coach the reseller technical teams to drive the pre-sales cycle from pitch to demonstration to successful evaluation
- Provide technical pre-sales support for channel sales teams
- Assist the channel sales teams to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies
- Design email and data security solutions and be a part of the building of quotations for customer sales presentations
- Provide assistance in professional services deployments, technical training, and industry seminars and trade shows
- Develop relationships with the channel sales teams, partners and customers in support of Proofpoint sales objectives
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
- Educate partner technical teams on the product solutions
- Work alongside Threat researchers on partner-led client assessments
- Drive high levels of customer and partner satisfaction
What you bring to the team
- Experienced in sales engineering
- Must have a good understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities of a sales engineer
- Experience in either secure messaging, data security or another cyber-security related field
- Well versed in email, web protocols and a good understanding of cloud controls
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Knowledge of MSP and OEM model
- CISSP as a plus
- Fluent English language skills essential, fluency in a second European language would be advantageous
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!