Salary up to £28,000 Per Annum DOE plus excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Teamjobs is excited to be working with globally recognised, award-winning and innovative industry-leading business in the marine sector. My client supplies engineering services, boat and engine sales globally both to the leisure and commercial sectors. Due to expansion, they are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join an ambitious and growing organisation. This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will have excellent career prospects.
- Provide technical support to 100 staff based across 5 sites (own transport will be essential)
- Manage incoming support calls and accurately document procedures, information and resolutions
- Install and configure IT equipment such as Microsoft Windows PCs, laptops, printers, network devices, desk telephones, iOS devices etc
- Assist with system-wide server and network projects
- Maintain and troubleshoot backups and internal infrastructure
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Apple/iOS, practical with IT hardware and strong interpersonal skills.
- A problem solver with an eye for detail, logical, organised and methodical to resolving issues.
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with a 1-hour lunch.
Fadi Jawish, TeamJobs Bournemouth
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.