CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Helpdesk Coordinator to join the team located in Blantyre.
As a Helpdesk Coordinator, you will responsible for providing exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive tasks and reporting.
- Answer calls/email for the business in a timely fashion
- Ensure all Reactive requests raised on the helpdesk have the correct priority/engineer assigned.
- Ensure communication is maintained throughout reactive job life between Facilities Team and end user(s).
- Liaise with Engineers and Managers daily/weekly to ensure quality of service is maintained.
- Where required, review Subcontractor performance and feedback.
- Actively identify innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
People & Development
- Promote and maintain CBRE culture.
- Process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Alongside Contract Support assist with the monthly customer report.
- Provide comprehensive reports relating to all jobs raised through the CAFM system.
- Analysis and comprehension of reports relating to CAFM system.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities as requested by the Contract Support & Helpdesk Manager.
Examples of these are:
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
1. Obtaining supplier quotes where required and passing to Operational staff for action.
2. Raising the appropriate Pos for Supplier/Subcontractor services.
- Updating the ScottishPower Web Portal as and when required.
- Organised - Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload
- Logical - Works in a clear and consistent manner
- Attention to detail - Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
- Assertiveness - Confident, effective in putting across point of view to others
- Persistence - Follows through to resolution
- Customer and team focus - Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of their actions