MDL Electrical Solutions is a newly established wholesale distributor of industrial and commercial lighting and electrical components. As a partner with some of the world’s leading brands such as Cable Services, Click, Ronbar Electrical. MDL Electrical Solutions is developing a well-respected reputation for specifying, supplying and supporting wholesale, commercial, industrial, and HV/MV sectors.
As our customer base and marketing efforts expand, we require an enthusiastic and talented Technical Sales Engineer to support our sales efforts and development strategies in Northern Ireland. This sales position will be key in developing market awareness of our products and expertise, managing projects, building long term relationships with customers to grow sales. There will also be an opportunity for the right candidate for fast track promotion to lead a team of Sales Representatives as the business grows.
NOTE: You must have a minimum 3 years experience in this field to apply for this position. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and capacity to meet and exceed targets and the successful candidate can be based anywhere throughout Northern Ireland.
- To meet agreed sales targets of MDL products throughout Northern Ireland and ROI.
- To establish and grow a client base for ongoing long term sales.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet with client’s requirements.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - engaging with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Generating technical sales proposals.
- Liaising with customers over the phone, by email, or on site to assist in technical aspects of business development.
- Sales enquiry and customer quotation follow-up.
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity.
Minimum 3 years electrical sales experience successfully meeting sales targets (applicants must demonstrate in their CV how they have achieved this in previous roles)
Evidence of an establishing and maintaining a significant client base.
Full clean driving license
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Capable of building excellent customer relationships
Experience within the HV/MV sector
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Technical Electrical Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)