At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a 3Dx Developer to be based at our customer’s office in Gaydon.
Our PLM practice helps manufacturers build better products, define better processes, and reduce costs. As an engineering services organization, we use the processes and software we recommend to our clients. We leverage two decades of PLM domain expertise, industry-leading software partnerships, innovative training services, and a laser-like focus on understanding the product development challenges specific to each of our clients.
3DExperience developer will be responsible for implementation and support of 3DExperience platform across a major Automotive OEM. The project uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as an operating model, and person selected will be closely working with scrum team members and customers to deliver working capability at pace.
Area of Responsibility
- Responsible to develop 3DExperience V6 configuration and customisation using skillsets like TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE, Domain Object, Spinner, JPO, etc.
- Work closely with the scrum teams and solution architects to develop the test scenarios, understand & support the requirements analysis, architecture, reconcile it into technical work breakdown structure and support development of the methods/configuration/customizations needed
- Create Test Plans for various work streams
- Execute Test Plan and Produce Test Reports
- Ensure Solution meets functional intent described in artifacts
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to clarify requirements, define schedule, co-ordinate issues resolution. He shall provide Technical leadership to key initiatives
- Support functional design, tools design, and develop, manage, review, test and release the technical configuration build produced
- Generate knowledge about the current business processes, work flows, data model, etc. as needed for scrum teams
- Support the Engagement Model, Methodology and Processes to be adopted by the scrum teams
- Perform GAP Analysis in Build Artifacts and Feasibility study
- Develop and maintain team backlog at user story level– Kanban board
- Support sprint events like daily standup, retro, sprint planning, sprint review, etc
- Coordinates with PO’s/APO’s to support backlog generation and refinement
- Understand Dassault’s best practice for implementation of a given capability
- Development of methods/test cases and solutions for OOTB capabilities
- Configuration and customisation of the 3DExperience toolset as and when needed
- User support and guidance during the hyper care period post capability deployment
- Work closely with solution architects to develop and document detailed level design for each user story
- Test Automation using tools like python for the new capabilities being developed
Knowledge / Experience
- 3DEperience 2014 and 2017x, 2019x – ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA Configuration / Customisation, Security and Integration Upgrade for iPLM Build Factory;
- (Must have) ENOVIA Skills: ENOVIA V6 Configuration, Customisation – TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE, Domain Object, Spinner, JPO, etc.
- (Desirable) VPM Skills: CATIA V6 KWD (DMC), BL, CAA, VB/CATScript, TCL, MQL, Java / J2EE
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Xray.
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.