A leading pharmaceutical CDMO in the North-West is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join their team, on a fixed term basis for 3 years. The Technical Support Engineer will Provide technical support to the Site Engineering function to enable solutions to engineering related problems on site and identify designs to prevent reoccurrence.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Carry out structured problem solving processes by using techniques such as FMEA, Gemba problem solving, 8D, TRIZ, fishbone, 5 why’s etc.
- Ensure that all equipment and systems that are subject to statutory inspections are registered, inspection programmes are current and inspection records are maintained.
- Provide support to engineering shutdown planning and preparation.
- Deputise for the Facilities Engineering Manager during periods of absence.
- Act as the Responsible Person for Legionella management.
- Manage small engineering projects to support Site Engineering by managing contract engineering staff as required by each project.
- Provide maintenance engineering input into major projects, HAZOPS, QRA’s etc.
- Review and ensure compliance with engineering SOP’s.
Successful candidates will hold a recognised qualification in Electrical & Automation or Mechanical engineering and will have proven experience working in a maintenance or project engineering role in a similar environment.
You will need demonstrable GMP knowledge and will have worked in a similar regulated industry such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food & drinks etc.
To apply or for further information please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or email an updated CV to Rebekah@blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.