£20,000 - £26,000
FAO - Senior Fitter / Heavy Engineering / Maintenance / Installation
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturer of specialist equipment based in County Tyrone who are currently recruiting for a Senior Fitter to add to their highly skilled team of engineers. The position has become available due to a sustained increase in business and a full order book for the coming year.
· Install a range of conveyor and hydraulic systems
· Work alongside the production team and design team to make improvements to products
· Ensure health and safety standards are always maintained
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of conveyor and hydraulic systems
· An electrical/mechanical qualification would be beneficial
If this job sounds like the job for you or you are just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Driving License (Preferred)