FAO: Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Software and Electronics Engineer, Electronic Development Engineer, Electronic Design Engineer
Electronics and Software Engineer
Our client supports the medical industry on a global scale with their products and are looking for an Electronics and Software Engineer to join their expanding company.
You will work alongside the Technical Director, assisting with design, development and manufacturing of electronics and software solutions for medical devices; including sourcing and supply chain control and customer technical support.
· Degree level educated in an electronics/mechatronics discipline
· 2 years’ experience in application of the discipline in the workplace
· Experience of design by ISO60601-1 standards
· Experienced in technical writing
· Design and calibration experience
· PCBA design, make and test capability
· Competitive salary
· Incremental annual leave
· Free carparking
· Employee discounted healthcare plan
· Onsite gym
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, contact Naomi on 028 90 099 211.
Reference ID: RRNJ00901
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- electronics engineering: 2 years (Preferred)