Are you looking for the best Software jobs in Belfast?!
My client is a world-leader in test and measurement solutions with over 350 customers in over 65 Countries around the world. They are now looking for a Software Engineer - C++ to join their growing team.
Their R&D team is growing to support our expanding product portfolio and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ Software Engineer who will help shape their future user experience of their latest products that utilise web server and client technology.
The successful Software Engineer - C++ will enjoy working within teams on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Software Engineer - C++ job:
- Contributing to the architecture, implementation and evolution of system software to keep it performance, flexible and maintainable as requirements evolve
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and then developing and delivering quality software to those timescales
Experience and Qualifications needed from the Software Engineer - C++ job:
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or an equivalent subject
- Experience in designing and developing in C++
- Experience employing OO techniques
- Ability to work closely with others in a dynamic, multi-discipline team
Desirable experience from the Software Engineer - C++ job includes:
- Real-time embedded systems programming experience
- Network programming experience
- Full stack development
- Application software development with C#, .NET
Join a company who develop a range of software enabled leading edge test equipment used to test networks and network equipment to the latest telecoms standards.
They reward success and provide a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to NMiskelly@redlinegroup.Com or call Neena Miskelly on 01582 878855 for further information. Otherwise, we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs.