Reporting Civil Works Construction Manager, your main tasks are as follows:
- Check and supervise civil works sub-contractors to ensure and maintain accurate dimensional control of projects using industry recognised standards and procedures
- Ensure that works on site are timeously and accuraetly set out in accordance with the latest contract information.
- Ensure that all sub-contractore technical and setting out procedures are carried out to a high standard.
- Review construction technical documentation (drawings, specifications and the like) for completeness, compatibility, cogency, compliance and constructability and draw anomalies to the attention of the Construction Manager
- Ensure that the Company's appropriate administrative, quality assurance, health, safety and environmental and financial procedures are complied with by civil works subcontractors
- Check competence of civil sub-contractors engineers as requested by Construction Manager and provide report.
- Help check and develop method statements/risk assessments as necessary to ensure that work on site is properly executed.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained.
- Ensure that materials and equipment are procured in accordance with the latest contract information in sufficient time to enable the required rate of progress to be achieved.
- Work with project team to ensure commercial implications of all site works are fully understood monitored and reported as required.
- Care of instruments:
o Regular checks to ensure correct alignment
o Protect from damage when not in use
o Secure storage to prevent theft
You gain Civil Engineering HND/HNC degrees and you have at least 3 years setting out experience.
You are a good teamworker and a problem solver
We expect from you pro activity, intellectual agility and pragmatism in order to provide clear and applicable solutions.
Localisation du poste
Localisation du poste
Niveau d'études min. requis
Bac + 2
Niveau d'expérience min. requis
de 2 à 5 ans (post diplôme)
The CNIM Group, with its 160 years of existence, is a French Intermediate Size Company (2,600 employees), supported by a stable and family shareholding, which continues to operate internationally on five continents.
The Group offers the most varied solutions to master the main stages of the household, industrial and biomass waste treatment cycle, within the framework of environmental strategies implemented by public authorities, local authorities or public service representatives in charge of waste management.
The Group is one of the great European specialists in energy recovery, an essential solution for environmentally friendly waste management and part of a multi-sector process marked by the complementarity of the methods used.
CNIM's main areas of intervention in this sector are the design and construction of energy recovery plants for household, industrial and biomass waste, as well as their exploitation and smoke treatment.