Do you have a security industry background and are you looking for a driving role?
It`s a lot to ask but are you quick on your feet whilst maintaining a cool head we well as excellent attention to detail?
Our security industry client is growing in strength and in Greater Belfast they`re eager to find a reliable and responsible driver to conduct mobile patrols.
The duties will include:
- Monitor portfolio of sites using remote monitoring software and vehicle CCTV equipment.
- Provide an out-of-hours alarm/key holding response service to all assigned sites and to be responsible for the secure locking and unlocking of sites.
- Respond to all emergency or unplanned incidents in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain alarm equipment within sites and report engineer requirements.
- Conduct regular mobile patrols across portfolio of sites.
- Communicate effectively with all customers and liaise regarding site security identified needs and requirements.
- Carry out health & safety checks on sites and report findings.
Successful candidates must be willing to work nights on a 4 on 4 off basis (and therefore occasional weekends) It is essential to be able to cope well under pressure. Hours are 7pm to 7am.
Additional essential criteria include:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence.
- Must hold a full valid UK/EEA driving licence.
- Must be flexible with working times and areas dependant on business needs.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with good organisational and leadership qualities.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload and work within time constraints.
If interested please send CV via the apply link