Elevation Engineering and Manufacturing have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to join an leading manufacturer in South Yorkshire.
Reporting directly into the head of operations, this key hire for the business will be responsible for driving performance improvements across the whole sites manufacturing processes, removing non-value added activities and introducing new products and processes to support growth.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a driven, analytical Process/CI Engineer looking for the autonomy to further develop their career in a role combining leadership and hands on engineering.
The CI/Process Engineers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drive line optimisation, timings, bottleneck studies, and maintain/improve current procedures
- Lead and drive a continuous improvement culture and develop this internally
- Collect, monitor, evaluate and report on production data - and subsequently utilise the data to plan CI Projects
- Improve efficiency through analysis and planning of work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Leading and mentoring the existing workforce, to create a continuous improvement ethos
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety / Quality site requirements
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a Process Engineering/Continuous Improvement position
- Degree / HND / HNC or equivalent in Manufacturing or Process Engineering (Desired) with engineering/manufacturing experience being essential
- Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma techniques and the implementation of 5S, Kaizen, value stream mapping or other lead manufacturing methodologies
- Experienced working as part of a team in projects of medium scale
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call 01709 723 208 and speak to Jack Heffren for all enquiries
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information.