We wish to recruit a Security Engineer for domestic contracts across the Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Dundee areas. McGill are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, reliable and experienced team. Positive attitude and strong work ethic essential.
You will be responsible for installing, programming, maintaining or repairing security or fire alarm wiring and equipment and ensuring work is carried out in compliance with relevant codes.
The following are essential:
- Proven experience in installing, maintaining or repairing security systems, alarm devices or related equipment
- Proficient to follow drawings and electrical layouts and building plans
- Confident to demonstrate system to customers and explaining use of products or services
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications
- Diligent in the provision of operational documentation
- Relevant 18th edition certification
- Full and clean driving licence
- Valid ECS/CSCS card
All trades must be time-served and have relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time