Our prestigious agricultural/manufacturing client based local to Wroxham, Norfolk are seeking an Engineer to join their ever-expanding business. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your experience to a well-established farming business in which you will be responsible for repairing, servicing and maintaining farm vehicles and equipment. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday (40 hours), plus occasional weekend working depending on requirements.
Duties of the Agricultural Engineer:
Experience required for the Agricultural Engineer:
- Service, maintenance, diagnostic and repair of agricultural machinery and equipment
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical work
- To set up and keep up to date a service schedule for farm vehicles
- Prioritise repair work where necessary to ensure down time is kept to a minimum on time sensitive activities
- Following strict health and safety always
- Ensuring all administration relating to the role is completed
- To assist the wider site/business with other engineering needs when required
In return for your hard work:
- Previous experience working on agricultural/heavy duty equipment
- Great mechanical and electrical skills
- Relevant mechanical/electrical qualifications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate (to be discussed at screening stage) with over time opportunities
- You will have autonomy within your role and the opportunity to make positive change and drive the business forwards
- You will be part of a fast paced and growing business
- Due to the location of the role based local to Wroxham, your own transport is necessary.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note that this position is based near Wroxham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.