Our client is a leading Oil & Gas engineering company based in Norwich.
Due to further successful project awards, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Control Systems/Instrumentation Design Engineer.
Duties will include:
- Producing C&I drawings, specifications, BOMs, 3D models, schedules, datasheets etc.
- Producing designs for Switchgear/Transformer/Instrumentation/MCC/ESD/LV /HV etc.
- Interpreting client requirements into project deliverables.
- Creating/responding to technical queries
- Carrying out site surveys, both on and offshore, in the UK and overseas.
- Providing technical input during pricing and detailed engineering of projects
- Preparing construction work packs and certification documentation
- Assisting with the development of equipment package designs
- Liaising with other disciplines in the design team, suppliers, clients and subcontractors
You should be qualified to a minimum level of HNC/D in Control & Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering and must have at least five years' experience in the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical or similar industry in a similar role.
This experience should include; topsides control and Instrumentation design and engineering for green and brown field development; client facing interactions; working to NEC, NEMA, NFPA and ANSI standards and holding and leading meetings. You must also be an advanced user of AutoCAD 2D & 3D software.
This is a 6 month+ contract role.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.