JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:
JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Firmwide Data Management has a mandate set and actively supported at the board level to transform data management towards demonstrable shareholder value. Within FDM, the Privacy team has a firm wide remit to deliver a strategic capability for the Privacy Compliance lifecycle, leveraging FDM Data Governance and other relevant products.
Privacy program Business & Data Analyst
Accountable for partnering with SME stakeholders, design specialists (e.g. tech architects) and product teams to express requirements and develop and implement solution designs for JPMC Privacy compliance.
Role Reporting Line:
Privacy BA (VP)
Business Case & Requirements
- Engage stakeholder SMEs across Privacy teams and Technology to understand and document the current processes comprising the Privacy Compliance Lifecycle
- Identify specific areas for improvement within current processes (e.g. metadata quality issues, lack of tooling) and prioritise for solution design and implementation (Op Model and Tooling)
- Support cost estimation for implementing target state, for the purposes of presenting a business case and securing budget and resourcing
- Gather data and present information to show the risks and costs of Privacy Compliance current state process and the benefits of transitioning to a Target State
- Elaborate privacy user stories on product backlogs including acceptance criteria to enable developer understanding, detailed estimation and delivery to UAT and production
- Work within prioritisation and planning processes of relevant product teams to secure delivery timelines
Architecture and Operating Model
- Partner with SME Stakeholders to express the functions and features needed for the Privacy Compliance lifecycle
- Partner with SME Stakeholders to design and document a Target State Operating Model and interim state procedures
- Seek out and partner with Technology on architecture solution design as well as other design specialists such as Data Modellers and UX Designers, in order to have high quality designs for Privacy Compliance Lifecycle tooling, target and interim states
- Develop training and high quality support materials to products are adopted and used by all stakeholder groups
- Privacy Champions and teams in LoBs and Corp Functions
- FDM Data Governance product Owners e.g. Data Book
- Technology Control Officers and AO’s (wrt Data Privacy and Protection activities)
Business Analysts should be creatively analytical, meaning, they must be out of the box thinkers who can also back up their ideas with hard research.
A Team player that is comfortable collaborating with graphic designers, developers and the clients themselves.
A great communicator, as comfortable with sociology as they are with statistics.
Ability to listen. Very task oriented and organized. Can do attitude.
Understanding the goals of the client while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks requires finesse as well as stress management as they manage the daily details.
Strong interest and preferably experience in Data Management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Information Systems
Significant experience in a Financial Services environment
Proven ability to coordinate across functional teams of IT professionals, business executives, and other key stakeholders towards common goals and objectives
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.