Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global business with more than 23,000 employees. HBT creates products, software and technologies found in more than 10 million buildings worldwide. Commercial building owners and occupants use our technologies to ensure their facilities are safe, energy efficient, sustainable and productive. For more news and information on Honeywell Building Technologies, visit http://www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
What are we looking for?
As a Service & Install Project Sales Manager, you play a critical key role in Trends services growth strategy across the UK. You will lead new business initiatives, and drive demand across Scotland, focusing on qualifying lead, sales pipeline, and converting into revenue.
You will report directly to the National Sales Leader and work closely with Regional Sales, and Marketing teams, to develop and drive revenue across the region.
What will you be doing?
- Develop new service business opportunities in existing & new market sectors, either on a regional or national account basis, conducting site surveys where appropriate whilst ensuring Trend VAR partner relationships are maintained and further enhanced.
- Expand the contracted customer base by gaining new service contracts and ensuring the retention and growth of existing profitable contracts
- Identify, prospect, tender and close on new service sales opportunities
- Work closely with regional P&S team to ensure all opportunities are investigated and progressed appropriately and to ensure the delivery teams are comfortable with the delivery before sale.
- Work closely with Contract Manager and Senior Engineer to ensure new contracts are handed over to operations effectively.
- Report to Project & Service Manager & National Sales Leader on performance
Extensive sales, and account management skills.
Previous experience in selling services, service contracts and Install projects.
Proven experience with Value Base selling and complex
Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on improving, and driving results.
Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to empowerment
Efficient communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to wide audiences
A thirst for technology, and drive to improve offerings.
Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
Understanding of BMS, or Security, or Integrated solutions is helpful.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Block 1A, Newhouse Industrial Estate, Motherwell, LANARKSHIRE ML1 5SB GBR