The Keystone Group is a market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe providing materials to leading bluechip companies. The Keystone Group consists of Keystone Lintels, IG Lintels, Keylite Roof Windows, Smartroof, IG-Elements and IG Masonry Support Systems.
Keystone Lintels Limited is a leading manufacturer of steel lintels, founded in 1989. The short history of Keystone has been one of relentless expansion and continuous innovation whilst redefining the meaning of service in the lintel industry.
Due to continuing growth, we are now looking for a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, well organized with good communication skills and sound business awareness to be based in our Cookstown office. Upon completion of ‘on-the-job training’, the successful candidates will be expected to work on their own initiative within a vibrant Technical Team, and liaise directly with our customers. Successful candidates will be exposed to all aspects of the business, including technical design, project management and commercial activities.
What can we offer?
- A modern and safe working environment.
- The opportunity to progress your career within a fast growing, innovative company.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have a passion and desire to develop your career in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- You will hold a 2.1 degree in an engineering related discipline.
- You will ideally have experience in working with AutoCad and Solidworks..
- You will have excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time