Carry Out planned and reactive maintenance within the Shopping Centre.
This role is working on an 8 days on, 4 days off shift pattern with varying shift times between 06:00 and 21:00
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality and professional manner.
- Produce technical and situational reports as required.
- Write activity reports in line with company procedures accurately and on time.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Carry out any other reasonable instruction from the Deputy Technical Services Manager or his Line Managers.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in a professional, proactive, dynamic, smart and approachable manner in accordance with Festival Place philosophy in delivering exceptional customer service
- Represent the Centre and Interserve to outside agencies in Basingstoke, ensuring the profile is effectively maintained and developed
- Escalate issues with possible impact on Festival Place to the Duty Manager
- Ensure that the Centre and Interserve are presented in a good light at all times.
RISK AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant health, safety, environmental and quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities with the company.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are handled, stored and used with due regard to the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
18th Addition Electrical, Test and Inspect
Previous experience preferred in a similar role
To work within a team
To maintain positive relations within the Centre
Be able to work shifts