TES are environmental engineering experts specialising in water purification, water recycling, power conservation and distribution solutions. TES provide specialist services to the water / power industries worldwide.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater
The Impact You'll Have:
- Mechanical design of water/wastewater projects in line with client requirements
- Production of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) using Plant 3D
- Collaboration and co-ordination of 3D models in Revit & Plant 3D
- Production of General Arrangement Drawings, Sections & Elevations
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations for equipment and services.
- Attend regular project design and site meetings.
- Liaise with, process engineers, electrical engineers and ICA Engineers on projects
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental policies and procedures, and all health and safety rules.
- Enjoy the full life cycle of a project from initial specification to commissioning
What We're Looking For
- Mechanical engineering qualification (HNC/HND or similar)
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar mechanical design role
- Working within a multidisciplinary design team
- Experience using 3D Modelling software
- Innovative approach to work
- Experience using AEC software such as: Revit, Plant 3D, Civils 3D, Inventor, Solidworks.
- Previous experience of multidiscipline projects preferably within the Mechanical/Electrical Engineering sector of the water Industry.
- Capable of contributing to the commercial management of M&E works including assisting with work estimates etc.
- Knowledge of BS1192 / PAS1192 standards
Sounds like you? Apply now!
TES Is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 3D modelling software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Design: 4 years (Preferred)