TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Given the fast growing of TikTok in the world, we are working on building next-generation ads integrity system for TikTok Ads. We are seeking Software Engineers in all levels which can help us to anticipate, predict potential threats, and build systems to protect against these treats. You will have a chance to work with a fully globalized team made up of great engineering talents in different countries, and work closely with cross-functional teams to build safe and trusted connections between users, businesses, and TikTok.
- Build highly scalable systems including ad fraud detection, risk control, ads integrity systems, to improve TikTok user's experiences with ads across the platform
- Collaborate with strategy team, product managers, policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint.
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors with 2+ year of work experience
- Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in general purpose programming languages
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way
- Good understanding in one of the following domains: ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, business integrity, and online advertising systems.
- Good knowledge in one of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack.