ABS Consulting Ltd has permanent positions open for Chemical Engineers to join an engineering team in the Warrington Office.
ABS Consulting is an engineering based company working in the nuclear, oil & gas, chemical, power and renewables sectors.
The main service areas we offer are:
o Structural and Mechanical engineering,
o Extreme load assessment,
o Fire, explosion and toxic release modelling,
o Independent engineering review
o Risk Engineering
o Inspection and Verification
We are looking for individuals with up to 2 years’ experience to fill vacant graduate engineer levels. Successful candidates would join a program to gain experience in each of the service lines over a period of 1 to 2 years before specialising in a chosen field.
Degree in: Chemical Engineering.
Responsibilities and Desirable Attributes:
The successful candidate is expected to have the following experience/attributes:
1. An interest in extreme loads e.g. wind, earthquake and blast loading.
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Computer literacy and familiarity with structural modelling packages
4. Willingness to acquire new skills and a pro-active approach to self- development
5. Interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive working relationships with line manager’s and peers.
6. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
Company: ABS Group