- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Capable of working in teams and alone
- Able to problem solve and make decisions
- Focus on results and project delivery
- Work within our project teams to produce defined discipline deliverables
- You will be assigned specific responsibilities when you start, and a mentor will be identified to help you with your development. Training will be given in all aspects of your assigned job responsibilities
- Civil Engineering student
You will join us in the summer period and join our community of interns under our programme called Jacobs Campus. This new programme will allow you to work with a mentor who will work with you in identifying areas of learning so that when you leave you have a portfolio of learning experiences to make reference to. There will also be opportunities to network through your community and other networks across Jacobs in various experiences that will be on offer.
Jacobs is a diverse organisation and we would particularly welcome applications that meet our general aspirations as a recognised inclusive and diverse employer.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
Please note that we are in Grad hiring cycle and applications for interns won't be assessed and selected until the new year.