Teamworks Karting is one of the UK’s fastest growing indoor karting companies, and
requires a mechanic/maintenance engineer to manage our busy workshop at our
recently-acquired Mansfield circuit.
You will be responsible for helping to maintain a fleet of petrol 200cc adult karts and
160cc cadet karts, and our circuit’s building & facilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the fleets of karts
- Maintaining the laser tag equipment (training will be provided)
- Building and track maintenance
- Supervising daily safety checks of track and karts.
- Enforcing required maintenance regimes and recording activity on the computer
based workshop system.
- Ordering of required spares, from manufacturer as well as alternate sources.
- Attending the weekly circuit management meetings to report on availability and
understand the workload requirements for the coming weeks
- Organise and carry out general building and facility maintenance as required.
- Supervise and participate in facility improvement projects.
- Liaise with other track operations to ensure best practice across the group.
You are a dynamic, engaging person, with an excellent attention to detail. You should
have at least 2 years general mechanic experience. You should have examples of
previous work on cars, karts or building maintenance.
30 hours per week, to include one weekend day per week. Additional hours
may be available according to season/demand.
Up to £10 per hour plus 28 days paid holiday.
Complete an application form:
email your CV to: