Transition Partners Limited
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a fast paced, growing Agile organisation based in the vibrant city of Nottingham?
- Are you bored of your current project pipeline and looking to work on diverse projects including the development of test automation frameworks, scripting of automated tests, maintenance, execution and enhancement of test scripts and frameworks, all integrated into a continuous build environment?
- Do you want to join a group of highly experienced proactive problem solvers and high calibre IT professionals? This is an excellent opportunity for professionals like you to excel their career, so If the role is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply today!!
As an Automation Software Tester you will be required to take on a variety of QA tasks including automated testing and working on building automation frameworks from scratch. The test team works collaboratively with the development team following an agile development methodology.
- At least 3 years’ experience working experience in an Automated Testing role ideally with a background in banking or financial services, media, telecoms or other relevant sectors.
- System Test and System Integration Test experience within the SDLC
- Experience with a scripting language: Java/C#/.NET/Python/PHP/Ruby would all be considered
- Ability to work to deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Proactive and organised self-starter who is open to learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Building and maintaining test scripts using automated test tools
- TDD/BDD techniques
- Creating test automation frameworks from scratch
- Using risk driven techniques
- Working collaboratively with the Devs to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack
- Ensuring proper traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
- Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution