Flexera Software (www.flexerasoftware.com) enables high tech manufacturers and embedded software application maximize their return on investment with flexible licensing models. This requirement is for a Software Engineer to fill positions within the Flexera Software engineering teams.
- Maintain and extend behaviour driven test frameworks based on Cucumber. These test frameworks test APIs (REST and SOAP) and the FlexNet Operations (FNO) web-based GUI. · Maintain Jenkins jobs that run automated tests.
- Root-cause automated test failures; determine patterns in failures then propose, design and
implement improvements in test frameworks and automated tests to improve automated test reliability.
- Refactor automated tests for reliability improvement and quality of test code.
- Contribute towards automation of manual test backlog.
- Support deployment activities for FNO.
- Establish domain expertise in FNO modules, with emphasis on the Updates and Insights and Usage modules.
- Contribute towards resolution of customer-reported issues.
- Deliver test plans for new features, framework enhancements to support test plans, then automated tests for those features.
- The role requires development experience in Java and at least one scripting language, preferably Python. Experience in continuous-integration testing environments (Jenkins preferred) and in behaviour-driven testing (Cucumber) is important.
- Contribute towards implementation of features and bugfixes in product.