- Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other
- Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires
- Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog Aircraft Group is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Wolverhampton. In this role you will provide effective support to the operations team, in the creation and or continual improvement of new and existing processes to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of business targets and objectives.
You’re main responsibility will be in the fabrication of complex machined parts and sub-assemblies by providing timely and accurate CNC programs and work instructions from 3D models for a range of different manufacturing processes is desirable, i.e. Milling, Turning, Sliding Head turning, Grinding and Honing.
You will also support NPI programs to ensure new designs fit with the manufacturing strategy. Offering guidance on design changes to aid the manufacturability of components, helping to ensure standard features are carried across product families as a way of safeguarding part standardisation.
Our organisation is focused on cutting-edge technology, high quality performance and exceeding expectation which means you must be too.
- HNC/ HND (vocational, professional, or advanced) or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of DFM, DFSS, APQP methodologies, Lean methodologies and Zero Defects
- Proven specific capabilities in CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM, (Siemens NX10.0 (Preferred), Solidworks, EdgeCAM, Vericut)
- Knowledge and exposure to the following processes would be beneficial:
5 Axis Milling
Mill/Turn techniques and programming
If you're up for the challenge of playing a major role in helping our company continue its history of success, and want to have a wide scope of accountabilities while working for a world class company then please apply today.
You Can Do This
Once you apply for a position with Moog, your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database and may be accessed by a member of the HR team if a suitable vacancy become available in the future. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog following your job application, please contact us to request your details are removed using the following email address: email@example.com