Mainframe Developer - COBOL/JCL/CICS/DB2
We are recruiting for a Mainframe Developer to join an eCommerce business. The Mainframe Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of the mainframe warehouse systems, which support the warehouse, ditribution and depot systems.
You, the Mainframe Developer, will be a part of a fast-moving business, with responsibility for the full development life-cycle to transform new business initiatives into systems solutions.
Responsibilities for the Mainframe Developer:
- Are you strong in one programming language such as COBOL/JCL/CICS/TSO, in both a batch and online environment?
- Do you have proven experience working in a Mainframe environment?
- Are you able to work effectively under pressure to strict deadlines and target dates?
- Do you, a Mainframe Developer, have a good understanding of design and programming techniques?
- Programming ability in more than one mainframe programming language or technical area, with adherence to relevant standards.
- Analysis of existing systems to satisfy new requirements and resolve queries.
- Taking responsibility for system integrity.
Mainframe Developer - Java/COBOL/JCL/CICS/DB2