Thermatic are a heating, ventilation and air-conditioning maintenance company. We work nationally for a number of blue-chip clients and are currently recruiting national service engineers to work remotely in various areas of the UK.
We are looking for experience engineers who have intuition and a pro-active outlook in order to provide the highest level of service possible during servicing and reactive call out work. Experience in fault finding, repairing and commissioning is essential along with the corresponding qualifications.
To provide engineering services on behalf of Thermatic at various locations for our clients. Ensuring outstanding customer service, high standards of work and helping to promote the company name.
- Servicing gas and oil heating systems
- Fault finding
What You’ll Need
Required Key Skills:
- GasSafe qualified across all gas commercial and industrial equipment, applications and installations CPA1, CCN1 CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CODNCO1, CIGA1 ICPN1, TPCP1.
- Problem solving experience
- Good customer skills
Preferable But Not Essential Skills:
- Refrigerant handling and FGas qualified
- Oil Fired Heaters (oftec)
- Experience working on: AC splits, VRV, VRF, FCU.AH
- Salary up to £40k DOE
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- AVIVA Healthcare
- Death in service insurance @ 4 X salary
- A day off on your Birthday
- 8.00 – 5.00 Monday to Friday
- Overtime available with expected earning up to 25% of salary with average overtime paid on holidays
- Company vehicle and fuel card (personal use allowed)
- Company mobile phone
- First and last 30 minutes of each day not paid (reasonable commute)
- 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
- Travel time – Single Rate
- On-Site Time (Over 8 hours contracted) – Time and half
- Saturday AM – Time and half
- Saturday PM – Double time
- Sunday – Double time
- On call stand-by – £100 (approximate 1 week in 6)
- Callouts paid door to door
There is a requirement to work away and occasional overnight stays along with early starts/late finishes. Engineers will also need to be scheduled into a 24hr on call rota (average 1 week in 6)
Thermatic takes the stress away from Facilities Managers with multi-site organisations across the UK to deliver truly national heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration and drainage solutions.
Currently, we look after over 7,000 sites across the UK with industries ranging from manufacturing, retail, construction, and healthcare offering bespoke maintenance, design, project management and installation.
With over 70 remotely based engineers, we invest in up-skilling and ensuring competency and compliance to industry standards on both health and safety and ensuring all of our engineers are qualified to the highest standard.
Reference ID: TTFM MSE
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,819.00-£56,856.00 per year
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- HVAC : 2 years (Preferred)
- Air Conditioning (Required)
- Commercial Gas (Preferred)