Service and Repair Engineer
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Care Shop a part of Bunzl plc is an established and trusted supplier to specialist healthcare areas, providing an extensive range of quality healthcare products at competitive prices with efficient nationwide delivery to meet the needs of Professionals working in Medical Practice, Nursing Homes, Dental Practice, Primary Care Trusts, Care Homes and Private Hospitals.
28 days holiday (including bank holidays),with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
Company sick pay
Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependant on length of service)
Comprehensive Learning and Development offer- YELP (your E-Learning Portal)
Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
To lead our growth in the service & repair market encompassing all types of equipment that need to be tested/Serviced & repaired
· Consistently sell and mechanise the value added proposition of DHS and Care Shop
· Prepare training plan, tools and delivery for product and application to clients and customers.
· Plan work activity to ensure that as many customer visits as possible are made at suitable agreed times.
· Communicate effectively and politely with customers’ and employer’s staff.
· Complete necessary documentation clearly and legibly.
· Continually develop a sound knowledge and understanding of the principles of operation of most types of commercial catering equipment and how to rectify faults.
· Maintain and continually develop a sound knowledge of sources of technical information and help for most catering equipment manufacturers’ products.
· Keep up to date with applicable regulations and standards.
· Maintain and continually develop a sound knowledge and understanding of fault finding procedures.
· Install equipment in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
· Work safely by assessing risks and taking all necessary actions to minimize them.
· Ensure all tools and test equipment are maintained in good working order and where necessary are correctly calibrated.
· Attend training courses as and when directed.
· Maintain van stock and take responsibility for return of parts.
· Maintain company vehicle in clean and roadworthy condition.
· Any other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time
Proven and demonstrable success within the Service/Test & Repair market place.
Qualifications within the Service/Test & Repair market place.
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bunzl supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year