About The Role
You’ll be working for our growing Commercial Parking Services Division, supporting and working a range of contracts throughout the Midlands and North West, based out of Tamworth.
What you’ll do
As a Mobile Patroller/Engineer, you will work on a number of contracts throughout a pre-determined area to provide first line maintenance support to car parking equipment and perform daily patrols to ensure car park terms and conditions are being adhered to. You will be customer service focused as you will be required to assist customers to the car parks as and when required. You will conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times as the front-line contact between APCOA and the local client contracts.
- To ensure all sites within your area are visited as per the weekly visit schedule
- To keep all parking machines in full working order.
- To report faults with parking machines, that are not able to be rectified in a timely manner, with the supplier’s service desk.
- To inform your line manager of all faults & issues found at site.
- Ensure delivery of all contractual requirements to the satisfaction of APCOA and their Clients
- To establish a good relationship with the client’s representatives at all sites.
- Issue Parking Charge Notices (PCN) via a handheld device as required
- To report any theft, damage or vandalism to your line manager
- Occasionally collect cash from P&D machines & deliver to the APCOA cash hub
What you'll bring
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- Experience of working within a customer facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of P&D machinery (desirable)
- Both reliable and flexible
- Ability to plan different driving routes
- Ability to write simple reports
What we’ll offer you
£8.61 per hour or £17, 908.80 per annum
40 hours per week
28 holidays per annum, including BH
Training and Development
Employee Discount scheme