CEON Machinery Controls Ltd are based in Tyrone and serve the OEM market with world class machinery control systems.
We are particularly strong in our local market where a wide variety of machinery manufacturers operate. We work very closely with these and have a very good understanding of their market requirements
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join our team.
Hours of work:
Mon – Thur 8am – 5pm,
Fri 8am – 2:30pm
Apply engineering principles, physics and materials science for the analysis, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of 3-phase electrical control panels/systems, Tier 4 Stage 5 engine controls and custom wiring looms. Configure, details and release technical information to meet Customer specified requirements. Assist senior staff as applicable to relieve pressure points.
Reports To: Engineering Manager – Ceon Machinery Controls Ltd
- Issuing Standard designs for the week ahead
- Use EPLAN, EPLAN Pro Panel and Harness pro electrical schematic software to create 2D and 3D models and drawings of products to meet Customer specified requirements.
- Develop and release BOMs to allow purchase and production control of parts and assemblies.
- Standardise designs as much as possible, and where practicable, encourage Customers to utilise standardised parts/systems.
- Organise and maintain design/engineering records. Comply with engineering change process when technical updates are required.
- Work to time deadlines to ensure adequate drawing/technical information is available to permit efficient manufacture to the intended design configuration. Specify and develop test protocols for production of manufactured parts.
- Assist Senior staff, as necessary.
- Site visits, as necessary.
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes/production build (if required).
- Ensure components and assemblies follow applicable electrical codes and industry standards.
- Resolve technical difficulties identified during production build, during customer usage/ commissioning or through failure in the field, and update design records to avoid re-occurrence in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year