Software Test Engineer
Head of Development
£30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be helping with test, delivery and monitoring of our clients leading Customer Feedback platform, which is built on .net and hosted in AWS.
The role requires both manual and automated test skills that can be put to good use in a friendly, motivated and high performing team based in central Norwich.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the role will involve working with the engineering team to ensure product releases are of an appropriate quality level through manual and automated testing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the other members of the testing team to implement a manual and automated testing strategy
- With the engineering team, deliver pre-release (development) and post-release (operational) testing, ensuring that the same tests that validate quality and provide load testing in the delivery process can be used to assess the platform on an ongoing basis to highlight any problems in the live environment
- Ensure that the engineering team development outputs provide what is needed to allow complete, efficient testing
- Engage with the product / delivery team to ensure consistency in testing across product releases
- Work with the CI/CD project team to build testing at the heart of our automated deployment project
- A proven track record in manual and automated testing implementation on a .net platform
- Experience with relevant tools such as Selenium, Specflow
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders throughout the business to deliver a broader strategy
- A strong team player with good communication skills