At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Field Tech Senior Associate
Craigavon, Northern Ireland
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an IT Support Engineer to join their team working on client site. The Engineer is responsible for the technical support of hardware and software across the sites for all hardware and software Incidents and requests for end-user computing support (including desktops, laptops, mobile, and printers) This role combines good level technical skills with an emphasis on the delivery of a high level of customer service. This customer-facing role will interact with, and take direction from, NTT Field Services leadership and the customer to provide first-class customer support and technical troubleshooting.
- Review, troubleshoot and approve operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Install, maintain and optimise desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising the customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Instructs users in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deep knowledge of imaging and troubleshooting Windows Desktops/Laptops, primarily Windows 7. Experience troubleshooting Windows in an Enterprise environment is a must.
- Deep knowledge of COTS Software including Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016, Office 365, Adobe Acrobat. The customer uses Golden Image and Field Tech Associate will be expected to troubleshoot the OS/Applications environment completely.
- Understanding of PC Reimaging processes and procedures, and experience with annual refresh programs.
- General understanding of infrastructure technologies such as Windows server 2003 – 2012, SCCM, enterprise-level Anti-Virus, data encryptions and Active Directory.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work well within a team environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.