If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
FC 18 Months - Rugby or Hemel
Located in either Hemel or Rugby working closely with our fantastic Project and Programme teams!
To support the project management team with the scheduling of internal and external teams that are implementing the upgrade of the GBNr replacement to all 1800+ microwave transmission links. This includes, but not limited to, managing vast volumes of simultaneous operational change requests and high volumes of access requests across the Emergency Services customer base. The candidate will have experience in raising and tracking purchase orders in order to ensure accurate forecasting and spend is achieved.
Main duties for the GBNr Project co-ordinator will include:
- Assisting and supporting the project management team with project coordination for the GBNr replacement project
- Attending and/or chairing daily meetings with multiple internal and external teams
- Monitoring the progress of the GBNr replacement project on a daily basis and provide simultaneous updates on progress
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal teams within the project
- Coordinating the change management process and ensure that this is followed correctly by external suppliers
- Validating survey and handover documentation to ensure any actions are dealt with and any issues are identified and raised to the project management team
- Review all supplier documentation and ensure that this meets the requirements of the GBNr replacement project
- Responsibility for raising and tracking of purchase orders for external suppliers
- Providing input into the finance forecasting and produce associated reports
- Resolving any site access queries with site providers
- Responsibility for reporting on the progress of the project to the project management team and identify issues before they arise
Brief summary of the essential skills, knowledge and years of experience required:
Minimum 2 years’ experience and proven record of coordinating activities and engineers within a tech build environment
Proven record of being self-motivated self-confident and ability to use own initiative
Proven record of being able to build relationships and work in a close delivery orientated team
Ability to identify risks and issues and provide avoidance mitigation and solutions
Experience in developing and or improving programme specific process to improve efficiency and improve the ability to deliver the project/work package
In order to apply successfully, you must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The candidate will ideally already hold a current UK Security Clearance, or be willing to undergo Security vetting, following a Baseline Personnel Security Screening (BPSS) check.
‘We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.’
CONNECT WITH A CAREER THAT MATTERS
We’re dedicated to designing and delivering the mission-critical ecosystem our public safety & enterprise customers refer to as their lifeline - mission-critical communications, software, video and services. Our drive for continuous innovation and partnership with our customers enables them to be ready - in the day-to-day moments, and in the moments that matter most.
Referral Payment Plan