Exciting opportunity for a seasoned Quality Engineer to join our growing business! Alternatively, if you have a real passion to move into Quality with associated knowledge of quality standards then this may be just the role for you.
The Quality Engineer shall support the assigned value stream in achieving its quality targets and goals through the use of proven quality tools and techniques.
This will include supporting the planning and execution of improvement programs within the value stream through to satisfactory conclusion with support from other members of the value stream team.
The Quality Engineer must also ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and other relevant regulatory and customer requirements.
Additionally, may be required to support/ assess and approve a variety of filtration hardware and consumables.
Develop and communicate quality measures within the module in line with Quality, company and corporate objectives. Supporting the planning and execution of improvement programmes within the module using a structured approach to achieve the objectives.
Reject Corrective Actions:
Investigate rejects and Implement / coordinate corrective actions to reduce internal and supplier rejects and provide effective RCA.
Ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015, relevant regulatory and customer specific requirements.
Coordinate and investigate customer complaints. Implement RCA results to prevent recurrence.
Control Quality System procedures using the company documentation software in accordance with company requirements and quality approvals
Work with supply chain and the Supplier Quality Engineer to develop suppliers to ensure a continued acceptable service.
QA Team support:
Assistance to address and resolve gaps in QA team capacity as required to ensure the overall team can meet its objectives.
ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE:
- ISO 9001:2015(Quality Management System) auditing training.
- Formal training on quality tools and techniques.
- Educated to HNC/HND level in Quality or Engineering discipline would be an advantage.
- This may suit a Laboratory Scientist looking to make the transition into Quality.
The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Results oriented and process driven.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communicator.
- Persistent and decisive.
- Demonstrable success in improving processes to reduce defects through RCA
- In-depth knowledge and use of quality tools and techniques, including Lean
- Good Understanding of ISO9001:2015 and its requirements
- Excellent time management and Prioritization skills
- Computer literate (MS Office suite). Some understanding of SAP would be advantageous