Azure Engineer for our Leidos offices in Glasgow. The Azure Engineer will be joining one of the fastest growing tech companies in Scotland who currently are helping high profile clients migrate to Azure. Due to significant growth within our Cloud and Dev Ops community and increased work demands for Leidos UK the Azure Engineer will be working across multiple digital transformation programmes that support the frontline services within the UK.
Azure Engineer will be immersed across our key programmes – transformation of the UK’s biometrics platform to cloud. On behalf of our central government customer you will have direct impact on the current and future iterations of one of our most important pieces of critical national infrastructure. Azure Engineer will need to eligible to undergo security clearance.
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Azure Engineer will require the following skills and experience including:
- IaaS, PaaS, Hybrid Cloud
- Configuring Azure services and integrating into Azure AD. Leveraging PaaS services such as Azure Monitor, Sentinel, Backup to deliver best practice monitoring and management.
- CI/CD infrastructure pipelines.
- Design, Build and Operate.
- Producing Agile delivery documentation.
- DevOps experience advantageous.
- Windows Server 2019
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
- Dynamic Working: https://www.leidos.com/sites/g/files/zoouby166/files/2019-11/PDF-Dynamic-Working-Leidos-UK.pdf
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: