Our Engineering department is looking forward to welcome a
Field Service Engineer/Technician
To strengthen our team we are looking for an independent, enthusiastic and experienced Field Service Engineer/Technician. You will be working both from our office and on-site with our customers throughout Europe. In this role you will partner with customers to provide technical support and innovative solutions. Pall Service partners with customers to get the best from our broad range of Life Science instrumentation platforms in GMP environments. We measure our success in terms of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery, and Customer Satisfaction. We need professional, motivated, friendly, independent, and technically savvy Engineers who does what it takes to take care of our customers and represent our high standards.
In this role you will:
- Calibrate, provide preventative maintenance and repair of electronic instruments at customer sites throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Build and maintain relationships to delight our customers.
- Timely input and updates to service records, reporting, etc.
- Work closely with Product Support and R&D to improve our customer solutions.
- Manage schedules, spare parts, quoting, billing, and capture of customer feedback.
Training and Certification
- As Pall continues to develop new technologies and solutions, we expect our service Engineers to keep up to date and broaden their skills, especially in Biopharma and single use technology environments.
- Opportunities for training and career advancement include: Lean, software systems, Business Process Improvement, New Product Development (R&D), management and Sales.
Ownership, Responsibility and Accountability
The role requirements:
- We reward professionals who go the extra mile to serve our customers.
- We are building a Service Management System (SMS) to drive operational excellence.
- We expect everyone in the team to respond to our customers’ needs quickly and with minimum overhead. Our team takes ownership, to drive to solutions for our customers.
- BTEC, ONC or HNC in Engineering or five year’s equivalent work experience / military training.
- Min. 5 years’ experience maintaining scientific research instruments, metrology, analytical measurement, medical devices or similar optical / electro-mechanical systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, science or related field is desirable but not essential.
- Previous service experience and knowledge is desirable, preferably in the biotech industry.
- Good documentation practice and basic knowledge/understanding of GMP.
- Excellent written and verbal English is required with strong MS-Office skills.
- Experience with Proprietary software systems, Databases, Laboratory Information Management Systems, etc., an asset.
- Clean driver’s license required and a valid current passport.
Interested? Join the PALL Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our salary & benefits package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.