New Globe House, Maidenhead SL6 7DY or Sheffield
SDL are looking for an Appian Developer/Business Process Management Developer to help enhance and maintain a mission critical Appian application that supports our Language Services business. Your will become part of our agile development team, working in sprints and collaborating with our QA, integration and support teams.
The role will be ideal for someone who has some experience developing on a BPM platform, or an application developer with at least 1 years’ experience in object orientated programming who would be interested in cross-training to become an Appian Developer/BPM Developer.
Your duties will include:
- developing new functionality
- debugging and fixing defects
- analysing changes and refining requirements
- Passion for technology and keen to learn new skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a software development role
- SQL and relational database experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Understanding of the full development cycle (within agile working practices desirable)
- Previous experience working on a BPM tool – Appian, Pegasystems, Bizagi, TIBCO, Software AG, etc.
- Experience performing MySQL DBA activities highly desirable.
- Experience working with integration methods (webAPI etc.)