The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust Estates Department are looking for both Electrical & Mechanical Technicians who are experienced and skilled craftsperson’s who are both versatile and flexible to work across disciplines with appropriate training.
The Trust offers a wide variety of staff benefits including:
- £24,907 to £30,615 dependent on experience
- Working on a Mon- Fri. day shift operating 08.00-16.00
- Being part of a on call team with additional On Call standby payment and enhanced payment for call outs
- Excellent holidays 27 raising to -33 days (dependent on years’ service) plus bank holidays
- Excellent NHS Pension Scheme
- Salary maxing schemes for car, cycles, IT
- Staff discounts including money saving deals and vouchers
- Free bus travel between acute hospital sites
This is your opportunity to become part of a team that maintains key engineering services at the Leicester Royal Infirmary. Your skills will assist insaving lives, improving lives and ushering in new life.
With our clear vision to provide caring at its best, our strong values, ambitious quality improvement plans and multimillion pound transformation agenda, there’s never been a better time to join University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
The Estates Maintenance Technician will:
- Will be part of a team of skilled engineers who provide a comprehensive Healthcare engineering maintenance service to all wards and departments within a multidisciplinary environment, ensuring compliance with Trust safety standards and procedures.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a high standard that is appropriate with the skills and experience for the role, to ensure the efficient and effective operation and maintenance of environmental engineering systems and equipment including
- Be expected to act on their own initiative, in a leadership role supporting the Estates Supervisor and Maintenance Managers in the day to day management of the service and assisting with the management of contractors.