As the GRAHAM business continues to grow and develop, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Site Agent to initally work on the Port of Dundee Project.
The Site Agent shall:
- Undertake the management of Section Engineers, Site Engineers, Section Managers, Foreman and Planners
- Drive construction phase of project
- Manage and control all project resources
- Responsible for all management of the project
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are being complied with
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are effectively monitored and controlled
- Deliver project within programme and budget
- Manage and monitor subcontractors
- Liaise with client and designers
- Attend monthly progress meetings and compile monthly reports
- Report to Line Manager on a regular basis
- Manage Quality & Environmental plans on site
- Introduce improvements and innovations where appropriate
- Control contract costs
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Work to the Graham IMS.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Site Agent and the range of duties to be undertaken.