£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
28 July 2021
Please note currency exchange rates are indicative. Exchange rates are calculated against the regional rate listed every 24h hours. Please contact us for details.
Supplier Engineer role for a Medical Device company in Scotland. Responsible for sourcing materials and components for their device.
Supplier Engineer - Medical Devices - Scotland
Are you a qualified engineer with electronics knowledge and experience sourcing electronic and R&D components? Do you want to join a high growth organisation with big plans? If so, apply ASAP.
One of SRG's key long term clients is looking for a Supplier Engineer to join their R&D Operations team, to take responsibility for sourcing materials for their device, specifically PCB's and other R&D components, as well as liaising with vendors and managing supply challenges. You will ideally have an excellent understanding of electronics and the technical language as you will also need to be able to solve technical issues when required. This role can be based in two different locations in Scotland with an element of remote working too so please apply or give me a call to find out more about this and the company as a whole.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role managing multiple vendors and a supplier list
- Experience working with Suppliers in Electronic, Electro mechanical and Plastic Moulding Industry.
- Technical/Engineering background and knowledge.
- Experience within the Medical Device industry and ISO 13485 is desirable
- Experience of working with Electronic Contract Manufacturing and knowledge of the supply chain to contract manufacturers is desirable
- Understanding of Electronic Technologies and component specifications.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
SRGTalent 27/08/2021 10:26:19
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Telephone Number *
Upload from OneDrive
Upload from Dropbox
Submitting application, please wait..