- To assist in the safe operation and maintenance of the vessels machinery
- Carry out planned maintenance and running repairs on vessels machinery as directed
by the Second Engineer
- UMS duties on Main and Auxiliary machinery whilst vessel at sea or in port
- Assist Second Engineer as directed
- Assist in bunkering Operations as required.
1. Possession of EOOW CoC.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Recent experience sailing on vessels with diesel electric propulsion systems.
4. Confidence in all aspects of vessel maintenance and awareness of the safe working practices required.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension