Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description Are you an inquisitive technologist? Have a keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence?
Come and join a team that works across boundaries - Teams in Newcastle, Winnersh, London, Barcelona, Atlanta (USA) and Perth (Aus) - building new services that provide high quality financial data, banking and payments integration to all of the Sage products globally
You will have an eye for detail and be quality focused resulting in thorough and well-organised test phases across all projects they work on.
We’ll get you up to speed with our different environments, tooling and monitoring to learn and test our applications. We use all sorts of tech and tools such as JUnit, TestNG, REST/SOAP API, Assured or Postman which we’ll help you get to speed with.
We enjoy actively sharing knowledge across the testing community and work closely with the delivery teams to carry out thorough and efficient testing to team processes and testing standards.
Why you would love to join us:
We would love you to get in touch if you have:
- You’ll work alongside highly capable engineers
- We offer a competitive salary, share scheme, bonus options and strong pensions plan
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave + options to buy up to 5 additional days
- Fantastic tech environment, using best of breed and cutting-edge technologies
- Make a difference to communities we live and work in, with your 5 volunteer days every year
- You will receive brand-new high-spec equipment to work on
- Flexible start times on the tech team
- Regular social events, team outings, conference and meet-ups.
- Join our on-site gym, the Sage running club, chess club, book club or start your own club!
In your first 12 months you will:
- Solid understanding of QA and the various testing procedures and approaches for different phases of the SDLC.
- Ability to create test plans and cases from fast-paced evolving projects.
- Are truly passionate for quality, reliability, best practices and continuous improvement.
- A passion to learn new technologies, tools and development practices and a drive to share those learnings with others
- Develop extensions to, and maintain, existing automated test frameworks
- Identify improvements to existing automation suites (Web UI and API)
- Identify training opportunities, develop training materials and deliver to colleagues within the Testing Community
- Continue your own personal development with dedicated training days – you’ll have access to a huge range of training materials
Get in touch to find out more – email@example.com
Key Responsibilities Technical / professional qualifications:
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent is desirable