Our client is a global leading manufacturer who due to continued investment and expansion of their NI plant are seeking to appoint an Electrical Engineer to join the team.
Reporting into management you will provide expertise across electrical, control and automation projects across their impressive facility. This will include;
· Prepare project plans and budget for assigned engineering projects
· Liaise with key stakeholders to determine the scope of projects and advise on engineering solutions
· Write technical specifications and evaluate quotations/tender documents
· Contribute to Project and Capital Expenditure proposals, providing appropriate information to support fabrication and demonstrate payback
· Co-ordinate installation and commissioning activities
· Undertake technical fault finding and develop or advise upon relevant solutions
· Innovate, develop and improve engineering practices to ensure equipment performance monitoring and control is effective
· Educated to 3rd level (HNC-Degree) in an Engineering discipline
· Experienced in electrical engineering / design within a manufacturing facility
· Knowledge of HV Distribution, AC/DC drives, PLC's and SCAD
· Experience of project work
· Ideally with experience of fault-finding and engineering out problems using analytical techniques such as FMEA, Six Sigma and ‘Lean’
In return you can expect an excellent package within a true leader, this will include a generous salary, company pension scheme, bonus, extensive reward and recognition programme plus much more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent